BACK TO SEARCH
Upgrade PRRTP Rooms Building 5
|Agency||Department of Veterans Affairs|
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY. No Solicitation is currently available. The purpose of this synopsis is to gain market research on potential Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) or Service Disable Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) concerns. Information received will be used in any set-aside determination. The Department of Veterans Affairs, Network Contracting Office 21 (NCO 21) anticipates issuing a Request for Proposal (RFP) to award a Design/Build contract for Project 593-19-305, Upgrade Psychosocial Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program (PRRTP) Rooms, Building 5. Scope of the project comprises of the design and construction services to upgrade PRRTP rooms in Building 5, 1 East. Work is to include bariatric upgrades of twenty (20) patient rooms, room renovations, cross corridor door addition, installation of CCTV, HID card readers and door alarms and other modifications. This design effort includes, but is not limited to, conducting a complete site assessment, 50% Design, 100% Construction Documents (CDs), and Construction Period Services (CPS) necessary to construct. The project is located at the VA Southern Nevada Health Care System, 6900 N. Pecos Rd., North Las Vegas, NV 89086.
The magnitude of this project is between $ 100,000 and $ 250,000 (VAAR 836.204).
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 236220, Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, with the Small Business Size Standard of $ 36.5M.
Responses to this Sources Sought notice must be sent, by e-mail only, with the following information (forms are attached):
1) Company name and address, point of contact with phone number, and DUNS number;
2) The firm must be registered in System for Award Management (SAM) and above listed NAICS code (https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/);
3) Proof of certification as a SDVOSB or VOSB in the VA Vendor Information Pages (VIP) website and verification by VA Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) (registration may be accomplished at https://www.vip.vetbiz.gov/);
4) Company s Bonding Capacity (Note: this response may include a letter from your bonding company confirming this amount, your maximum bonding capacity per project, and your aggregate maximum bonding capacity. The bonding capacity per project must be $ 250K to be deemed acceptable for this notice.);
5) Examples of similar projects in scope and size to the above mentioned project (Normally, no more than three references of similar Design/Build work your firm has performed);
Responses may be submitted as attachments or contained in the body of an e-mail, and must be clearly marked Sources Sought Response Project 593-19-305, Upgrade Psychosocial Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program (PRRTP) Rooms. in the subject line and document header. As a reminder, please send e-mail responses only and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to respond is December 13, 2018, at 3:00 pm (PST). Responses received after the deadline or without the required information will not be reviewed. As a reminder, this is a Sources Sought announcement only and is for market research purposes in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 10. All interested parties will be required to respond to a solicitation separately from their response to this Sources Sought. It is anticipated that a solicitation will be issued around late December 2018, early January 2019 and will be posted only on the Federal Business Opportunities website (https://www.fbo.gov). This Source Sought does not constitute a solicitation and is not to be considered as a commitment by the Government.
|Location||Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center|