Our Market Research Reports provide essential insights into the scale and growth of each industry sector.
Use our reports to determine:
- Is the sector growing or contracting?
- In which States and Regions is the sector most represented?
- Which sectors does it sell to?
- Which customer sectors are buying more?
- What commodities does it buy?
- What commodities is it buying more of?
Each report contains 3 main sections covering:
- Sector Overview
- Customers and Income
- Suppliers and Expenditure
The Sector Overview includes:
- Description of the sector, its commodities and sub-industries
- Gross national income and expenditure of the sector
- Five-year sector growth (or contraction) trend
- NAICS Codes of sub-industries belonging to the sector
- Estimate count of establishments in the sector
- Distribution of count by U.S. Census Bureau Region, Division and Region
- Distribution of count shown as a U.S. State map
Income and Customers
The Income and Customer table contains:
- Customer Sectors by value (who buys from this sector?)
- Customer Sectors by growth (who is buying more, or less?)
- Distribution and counts of Customers Sectors by Region
- Customer Density Map
Expenditure and Suppliers
The Expenditure and Suppliers section provides:
- Commodity Expenditure by Value (how much is spend on what?)
- Commodity Expenditure by Growth (what are they buying more of?)
- Distribution and counts of Supplier Sectors by Region
- Supplier Density Map